I know that I am not the only one who struggles with eating well. There are many things outside of my control, like time constraints and money, which make it difficult to prepare meals for myself. It can be hard to find healthy foods in our supermarket filled with processed food items. But there are some ways I have found to combat this problem:
• Planning ahead by prepping ingredients on the weekends or after work;
• Cooking once a week on Sunday night;
• Taking leftovers for lunch during the week;
• Making sure that every meal includes vegetables (I love roasted broccoli);
• Investing in a crockpot so I can put together delicious soups without too much effort.