We’ve been told for too long that in order to be your best self you’ve got to do a bunch of these things:
- Win strangers over with effortless charm!
- Aim for the top!
- Put your head down and get to work!
- Say stuff like: I’ll sleep when I’m dead!
- Work hard, play harder!
- Impressing people is important!
- Probably something about being good with money!
Montreal-based illustrator Olivia Mew knows where it’s at, and it’s not this. She’s quickly become the go-to retailer for homebodies and chill folks everywhere. Maybe Club President is a better title, since she’s been killing it with Stay Home Club, a clothing and accessory line described as a lifestyle brand for people who have no life. Her stuff has a perfectly distinct vibe, encouraging like-minded people to proudly display their feels with shirts and totes that say things like “boring is best” and “sad sack.”
Tags: olivia mew, stay home club, wcw, Woman Crush Wednesday