We are so excited to announce our next event which we are throwing in conjunction with totally rad body positive blog, P.S. You’re Beautiful called #SelfCareSunday!
This intimate gathering will be focused on the practise of self-care. We will be helping our attendees nourish their mind, body and soul with a day of body care and hopefully leave with a greater sense of self-care.
Tickets for Self-Care Sunday are $35 and can be purchased through Universe right here with only a limited number available.
Included in a Self-Care Sunday ticket are:
– A chocolate-truffle rolling lesson by Le Dolci
– Shoulder massages from RMTs Christine and Madeleine of Epione Massage Therapy Clinic
– Hair touch-ups from Small Talk Barbershop and Salon
– Pictures from a photo booth by Geeky Girl Photography
– Mimosas and wine spritzers by Fresita
PLUS, you’ll leave with a swag bag that includes beauty products and a copy of Methods of Self-Care by Jodie Layne and Kara Houpt.Babe Vibes, Events, FGFS, Fresita, Geeky Girl Photography, jodie layne, Kara Houpt, Le Dolici, Methods of Self Care, P.S. You're Beautiful, Self Care, Self Care Sunday, Small Talk Barber Shop, toronto